Mitch Rubman's Coffee Cup Club

Mitch Rubman's Coffee Cup Club
Night Coffee

Friday, January 5, 2018

WEHO Jesus died 3 years ago today. Rest in Peace, Kevin Short, Kevin Lee Light, #WeHoJesus

#WeHoJesus



A great positive light in Hollywood.












From February 28, 2015, for a story on Kevin...

I had just finished talking with  Kevin. We talked for 30 minutes or so.(#WeHoJesus)

I had been working on my book, American English for hours at the empty cold cafe.
After Kevin left I went back to looking up words and meanings. The next word on my list was rood. Look it up if you don't know the meaning.
Enough said.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt  of in your 
philosophy...

WEHOville: Remembering WeHo Jesus and His Unique West Hollywood Personality Three Years After His Death.
https://www.wehoville.com/2021/01/03/remembering-weho-jesus-and-his-unique-west-hollywood-personality-three-years-after-his-death/







No comments:

Post a Comment